Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,681 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We're selling off our Fiat 850 Spider. It's an awesome little car, but need to make room for a Giulietta Spider thats coming back from the body shop soon.

Orange/Black, excellent running 903cc motor, drives, shifts, and stops great.

The car is actually in very good condition except for the body. It has dents all over and someone attempted to pull them out by drilling holes!!?? The chassis is in great shape. No rust or previous accidents. I looked for an 850 for about a year before I came upon this car.

Interior is very original. Seats are torn. Rubber mats are decent and can just be glued back into place.

The drivetrain is very good. It has a recently gone through 903cc motor. The transmission shifts smooth with no issues. Brakes work good too.

Hard top is included. It's just the shell and is missing all the hardware to hold it onto the car.

It is currently registered in California with a clear title.

It won't take much to make it a nice car. My plan was just to paint it and re-upholster the seats.

If you have any questions or would like to come see and drive the car, please call me @ (818) 701-1614 Mon-Fri 8AM-6PM

$3,000.00

Here is a link to a gallery of images of the car: 72 850 Spider pictures by italcarguy - Photobucket

1 - 1 of 1 Posts