Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,

I'm selling my GTV after moving interstate and having no need for a car. It was always intended on being an everyday car and as such it is far from concourse condition. The car has been lying idle for 4 or so years now; however it has regularly been turned over. Mechanically, the car is fantastic however the body is not perfect. For a thousand dollars it could easily be an everyday driver.

- Engine & Gearbox completely rebuilt (5 years ago, but less than 5K since)
- Brakes rebuilt & New starter motor
- Rust repaired and resprayed red (5 years ago)

Asking Price: $4,500

Car is currently located in Adelaide - Pics to follow soon.

Aaron

·
Registered
75 Posts
looking forward to seeing the pics. If the body was rust repaired and repainted 5 years ago, where is it let down as you suggest?

Feel free to PM me instead if you prefer

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hi All,

I'm selling my GTV after moving interstate and having no need for a car. It was always intended on being an everyday car and as such it is far from concourse condition. The car has been lying idle for 4 or so years now; however it has regularly been turned over. Mechanically, the car is fantastic however the body is not perfect. For a thousand dollars it could easily be an everyday driver.

Hi there Aron can you call me on 0414 999 773 re the 1750.cheers nick

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hi All,

1 - 8 of 8 Posts