Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
445 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have decided to sell the 16" superleggeras I put on my 164Q last fall. They are currently carrying hankook ventus 205/55/16 tires with about 5,000 miles on them. They are 5x100, so the proper variation (aka wobble) bolts purchased from alfissimo will come with the wheels. While the car drives good with the wheels and tires, I prefer the aesthetics of the stock 15" meat slicers with spacers on the back... For what its worth, tires were purchased with 4 road hazard warranty certificates from discount tires. While I would highly prefer to sell wheels with tires, I willing to negotiate selling the wheels and wobble bolts sans the tires. Please PM with questions or to discuss details... Thanks

Attachments

·
Registered
445 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Wheels are not bent... And I would say they are prolly 8.5 outta 10, aesthetically. If u are interested I can take pics of each individual wheel and email them to u, if u pm me ur email. For just the wheels and wobble bolts, I'm asking $750 plus shipping... If u take the tires too (so I don't have get them unmounted) $1000 plus shipping... Paperwork for the tires will be included, if u get the tires... I bought road hazard warranty for them... I have found that discount tires isn't particularly picky when honoring road hazard certificates. I used wheels and tires which were originally purchased for my dads 164 on my white Q for two years... They never asked for the paperwork, just the phone number (used as a reference #) given when the tires were purchased... As far shipping is concerned, local pickup is also an option. For what its worth, I shipped four 16" speedline Q4 wheels with tires and a spare tire from Chicago to Texas a couple years ago via ups with insurance for about $250. I imagine shipping will be less without tires (especially a fifth extra tire)...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts