Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had this car shipped from Michigan to Sacramento about a year or so ago. I bought it from a coworker who’s an Alfa collector, and was putting his resources into other cars. Since then I’ve put about $1,500 into it, competing tasks such as replacing the ignition, getting all gauges working, fixing a few leaks, all new fluids, etc... The odometer was supposedly broken and replaced prior to me owning the car. It’s estimated that the car has approximately 88,000 miles on it. Although the shocks appear to be ok, if I were to keep the car, I’d install new shocks and motor mounts.

This car came from Michigan, but it’s basically rust-free. The top is mint and the tires are new.

I drive it maybe once per month. I’d like to get it to an owner who’d spend more time with the car. Asking $9,750.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It took me a while, but here are some interior pics.

Attachments

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I had this car shipped from Michigan to Sacramento about a year or so ago. I bought it from a coworker who’s an Alfa collector, and was putting his resources into other cars. Since then I’ve put about $1,500 into it, competing tasks such as replacing the ignition, getting all gauges working, fixing a few leaks, all new fluids, etc... The odometer was supposedly broken and replaced prior to me owning the car. It’s estimated that the car has approximately 88,000 miles on it. Although the shocks appear to be ok, if I were to keep the car, I’d install new shocks and motor mounts.

This car came from Michigan, but it’s basically rust-free. The top is mint and the tires are new.

I drive it maybe once per month. I’d like to get it to an owner who’d spend more time with the car. Asking $9,750.
View attachment 1603928 View attachment 1603927
View attachment 1603929
View attachment 1603930
View attachment 1603931
View attachment 1603932
Some more pics added in the comments.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts