Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dear alfa lovers,
As I was tired of looking for new copper exhaust gaskets between cylinder head and exhaust manifold for my 102 twoliter berlina, I started a small reproduction of them by myself.
I’m happy to share my work with all other members who are desperately looking for them.
Please have a look at the picture, these gaskets are made of 0,5 milimeter copper plate and pressed in moulds to obtain the original sealing embossment (relief).
I will make more pictures and add them later on, on the site.
The total price for 4 gaskets is fixed on 35 Euro. This does include the shipping cost.
The parts will be shipped by Post once the payment has arrived on my paypal account.
You can contact me by PM on AlfaBB.
Best regards,
Hennie.

Attachments

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
For 1900,2000, en 2600 : copper exhaust manifold gaskets for sale.

Hi there,
As promised, some other pictures of the gaskets mounted on my twoliter berlina's cylinder head.
Rgds,
hennie

Attachments

·
Push hard and live
10,655 Posts
Hennie,

Would you mind providing the measurements across both the wide and narrow parts of the gasket opening? I have to grind out the opening of the standard gaskets provided in the sets I have bought in order to fit my FNM cylinder head. I have not taken the time to determine if this is because the gaskets are improperly made or if the FNM exhaust ports are larger than the 102-2000 engine. Before I order your gaskets I'd like to determine if they will fit my FNM, as yours cannot be further enlarged.

Many thanks!
Don

1 - 4 of 4 Posts