Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,732 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Series 1 Euro flying buttress seats for 68-69 Euro GTV. Complete front and rear needing reupholstering. Seat tracks included. $1400 obo. Shipping not included.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,732 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I’m here in north Jersey, I just realized with the new format my location is not listed anymore.

·
Administrator
3,805 Posts
If you hover the pointer over the flag under your user name, it shows what you have chosen to write in your bio - In your case New Jersey is visible, Rosso obviously didn't give any details in his bio - check mine for a comparison - look top RHS for your little avatar pic & click on it, top line on the drop down box is "my profile" you can make amendments here.

No worries either way, it's everyone's individual choice

Ciao
Greig

·
Registered
1,732 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Let bump this up with a lower price too.
$1200. These are awesome seats when refinished

·
Registered
1,732 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
So far still available. I can look into it, where are you located and what terminal. Peter.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Eugene or Springfield Oregon. They just moved bus station. Bus shipping just needs drop with cardboard and address plus phone number. Easy and cheap. Do not need rear seat. I grew up in Northern NJ. Graduate West Milford High then moved. My Dad always took me to New York auto show. Got me hooked on cars, British and Italian. Sorry dont know how to private message. Thanks. Bob

·
Registered
339 Posts
1967Alfa I sent you a private message trying to explain how to send a private message, to see it, click on your Avatar upper right hand corner of your page it should have a little dot next to it.
GL it took me awhile to figure it out too!

GL with the seats guys!

·
Registered
1,732 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Hi Bob, Greyhound quoted $135 going to 97475. Let me know what you would like to do. Thanks, Peter.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts