Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi folks, I have black carpeting with a tan interior. Looking for tan or black mats with a nice alfa logo, any ideas? Where have you found nice floor mats?
Thanks, Vince

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Gubi, thank you, but I think those are for older models. Ed, I've seen those, they might work, but they do not list for Spiders, only the zagato. The listing on ebay says no fit for the 1991. Hmmmm..

·
Registered
7,265 Posts
international auto parts use to sell the perfect floor mat with the colored alfa logo on it.

i think due to something with alfa romeo corporate they can't sell it anymore which is a shame because it was a great product.

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
Show me your Coco Mats!

I'm bringing this back- Gubi, can you snap a pic of your black mats and post it? I can't decide between black and grey checked, or black and red checked. I have a black interior on my 86 Veloce...The centerline mats that I got in '16 have to go.

Thanks for any photos! Coco mats only, please

·
But Mad North-Northwest
10,509 Posts
I don't have an easy way to get a good pic for a bit. But I'd suggest just straight black for the simple reason that you can recolor them.

The mats can fade a bit over time, and also your feet rubbing will wear through the color. With all one color you can just touch them up once in a while with spray paint and they look like new.

·
Registered
7,265 Posts
Code:
I'm bringing this back- Gubi, can you snap a pic of your black mats and post it? I can't decide between black and grey checked, or black and red checked. I have a black interior on my 86 Veloce...The centerline mats that I got in '16 have to go.

Thanks for any photos! Coco mats only, please
You only has the Centerline mats for 2 years.

They fell a part?

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
Code:
You only has the Centerline mats for 2 years.

They fell a part?
No, but they are stiff like cardboard, don't stay put, my heel started to wear the plastic 'wear pad' in about 8 months *cracked, now*, and now the other areas off pad are starting to wear, where my foot rests. I drive my car a lot; it's not a garage queen, although it's garaged. I never really liked them, and they aren't a 'glove' fit but you can tell that they were cut basically for my floor pan. They are too wide, so the drivers side now resembles a bowl because the sides go up. I have a pic of them after 4 or so months on a thread somewhere, pulled out and laying on the kitchen floor...They work, but I want a better cut.

My car came with thick and plush mats, worn but not worn out. They are old IAP mats I think, with the Alfa logo. They are generic and aren't cut for my floor pan, but fit a bit better than the longer Centerline mats and are plush...

I know. Whine whine...wine?

·
Registered
47 Posts
I have a 76 Spyder that has rubber floor mats. No carpeting at all. Where can I find the original OEM one for the drivers side. It's black with an embossed Alfa symbol. Mine has a hole in it from heel wear. Is this OEM only?? All the ones here look like carpeting.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts