Alfa Romeo Forums banner

561 - 569 of 569 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Not in this case i´m afraid. Have not reported about that, but I joined a group of people who are trying to build a special Fulvia.

Fulvia-Projekt HPE | Wir leben Lancia

Click on the picture to see more, the crash car serves as donor.

Hubert
were you trying to find something to fill up all of your spare time??
really great project, i'll be checking on it.

·
improving
358 Posts
Discussion Starter #562 (Edited)

Used the jack to support the area where the panel had to be straightened and welded.

were you trying to find something to fill up all of your spare time??
. . .
All things come to an end, even the panel work on the Bugatti-Wagen. Fixed the right rear floor panel and cut the last corroded part out. Not too complicated to make. Some detailing is to be made on the already performed work and the subframe needs some welding as well.

If I do not decide to make a certain panel again the shell should be ready for the paintshop before New Year's Eve.

Hubert

·
Registered
1,052 Posts
That has to be satisfying.

Now to bring you down - Rust never sleeps. :(

I am anxious to see the final body in paint. Would be awesome to post a "before and after" showing how far this has come.

·
Registered
66 Posts
The Fulvia HPE project is very interesting, especially nice to have friends so "crazy", in the positive sense of the word.

On the Flaminia coupé no doubt about how wonderful it will be in the end.
I don't think any other coupe in the world has taken such care.

·
improving
358 Posts
Discussion Starter #565 (Edited)
The Fulvia HPE project is very interesting, especially nice to have friends so "crazy", in the positive sense of the word.

On the Flaminia coupé no doubt about how wonderful it will be in the end.
I don't think any other coupe in the world has taken such care.
Thanks Giovanni

That has to be satisfying.

Now to bring you down - Rust never sleeps. :(

I am anxious to see the final body in paint. Would be awesome to post a "before and after" showing how far this has come.
I will post some -before and after- but it will take some time.

Am thinking of mounting the trim, lights and bumpers before sending the shell to the paintshop. So many body parts have been touched/replaced that I do not want to wait testing if everything still fits after having the painting been done.

There is a brand new subframe on the shelf, but will try to get the original one back in shape before using the reproduction piece.
The MOG hut needs some panel work and I have promised to make a custom aluminum helmet for my best friends daughter, of age 18, (protection against alien brain control, chemtrails, HAARP and all that) but i doubt that will keep me busy for long.

But the question is will there be any Lancia related project coming?

Hubert

·
improving
358 Posts
Discussion Starter #568
That´s cool!

Hope she is not influenced to much by the brand of her first car. On the other hand, to start with a Mercedes SL as first driver, not too bad. :wink2:

Hubert

561 - 569 of 569 Posts