Alfa Romeo Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone have experience of fitting 15x8s on a 105?

I have mostly seen 8s on GTA bodied cars, and uncertain how feasible it will be on a standard bodied car.

Vehicle is about to get a suspension overhaul so height and travel could be set accordingly.

Found a real sweet set of wheels with correct bolt pattern and which would be custom drilled to preffered off-set, if its wortwhile.

looking forward to your feedback

·
Premium Member
2,203 Posts
Does anyone have experience of fitting 15x8s on a 105?

I have mostly seen 8s on GTA bodied cars, and uncertain how feasible it will be on a standard bodied car.

Vehicle is about to get a suspension overhaul so height and travel could be set accordingly.

Found a real sweet set of wheels with correct bolt pattern and which would be custom drilled to preffered off-set, if its wortwhile.

looking forward to your feedback
I don't see them fitting without flaring the fenders. I put 15x8's on my Spider, but had to flare the fenders to make them fit. I don't think the GTV's have any more space than the Spider does.

In my experience, 15x7 with the proper offset is as much as you can stuff under a stock fender in these cars.

bs

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.