Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
410 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking for the ball bearing, spring and spring retainer as you see in this picture for my Fispa fuel filter/regulator. Maybe you have a trashed regulator and you have these parts?
Thanks

fispa fuel filter ball .jpg

·
Premium Member
2,617 Posts
I am pretty sure I am missing that ball bearing as well, do you know what size it is? I guess just smaller than the bore it fits into?

·
Premium Member
2,617 Posts
Definitely need a ball bearing, mine hasn't been there for over 35 years. I could use a good plastic spring retainer as well. I could also use a good center body my hose fittings are loose.

·
Premium Member
2,617 Posts
Are you sure I don't think the bore where the spring and ball go is that big?

·
Registered
1,795 Posts
I’ll double check Tuesday, I bought a bag from McMaster from what I measured from one of my Fispa regulators. Bought the kit recommended from Gordon, the pressure of the new diaphragm was at 6psi, needed to back off the set screw to get 3.5psi.

·
Registered
223 Posts
The Ball has a diameter of 9,5 mm, you can get them in stainless on eBay. With the time the balls get rusty or marks and don‘t seal anymore

·
Registered
32 Posts
Tagging along..

Does anyone happen to have a spare plastic spring retainer? Or know a source? Mine's half gone.

Brad was first so I'll take the next spot in line.

I can't even remember if I've got a spring and ball bearing fitted, but those aren't hard to find as general parts I reckon.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts