Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all, with how much time I am spending time at home I decided to get a 1985 Alfa Romeo Spider Graduate that ran, but not extremely well. I am going to go though getting everything fixed and upgraded where possible. This is my first project of this magnitude and it is one I will be keeping myself when done. I plan to ask a lot of questions, and I have already found a ton of information through the search bar. Is there anything I should check first, or very soon that needs to be checked on all of the Spiders? Thank you all for your help that you have already given me without even knowing and thank you all for the help I will receive in the future.

·
Premium Member
603 Posts
Welcome, hope it's fun tinkering for you. Lots of knowledge here. I would post specific questions in the 105-115 spider forum, more traffic there. You can post pictures here though, we like pictures, especially Eric.
It's a 35 year old car. At this point everything needs to be checked, except the things that just got fixed and they need to be checked twice.... :)
Besides changing fluids, including brake fluid, it sounds like a good start for you would be going through the Ljet guide.

Get it running well, do some bombing around, then figure out what is going to be demanding of your time and resources.

Cheers,

1 - 5 of 5 Posts