Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Admin
4,862 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well its official now. The first Alfa Romeo 8C Competizione has finally landed!

Congratulations to AlfaBB.com site member Napolis who is the proud owner and took delivery today.

·
Registered
21 Posts
I am very happy to be the first US customer/delivery after 20 years of absence in the US Market. Several Alfa officials joined Werner of Miller and I for wonderful time and drive.

She is very beautiful. Her build quality is fantastic. Her fitted luggage wonderful. She's very nimble. Her exhaust is Fantastico and she's one fast Babe.

Attachments

·
Registered
6,087 Posts
No. New York.
Oh, man... You are in my neck of the woods! :)

The 8C is just gorgeous - congratulations, again! I would encourage you to start a new thread in the Picture forum...

Also, any chance you may join us at one of either the NJ or NY Alfa Romeo Owners Club chapter functions? I know it's bold to ask, but I'm sure members would love to see your car. Those of us who got to see an 8C at the 2007 AROC National Convention in Detroit thought no prior picture we'd seen had done it justice...

Best regards,

·
Registered
21 Posts
Oh, man... You are in my neck of the woods! :)

The 8C is just gorgeous - congratulations, again! I would encourage you to start a new thread in the Picture forum...

Also, any chance you may join us at one of either the NJ or NY Alfa Romeo Owners Club chapter functions? I know it's bold to ask, but I'm sure members would love to see your car. Those of us who got to see an 8C at the 2007 AROC National Convention in Detroit thought no prior picture we'd seen had done it justice...

Best regards,
4 Sure. Please get me info.

Best

·
Premium Member
6,681 Posts
Congratulations Jim! Another great addition to your collection. It's nice to know the first one went to someone who will put lots of miles on it.

·
Registered
4,090 Posts
Congratulations! A beautiful car - enjoy :)
Jes

·
Registered
7,166 Posts

·
Registered
1,722 Posts
So it's really real!!??
Wow, it looks like it went to a great home, enjoy it and keep us posted as to just how wonderful it is, I saw one at the convention and it was spectacular!

Congrats and thank you very much for sharing.

·
Premium Member
332 Posts
Congrats and good luck!!!!

GOOD LUCK NAPOLIS, a really beautiul car.
I saw it on another site today, I was going to post the photo here, but you're already on the board. Enjoy it, I hope to see it on the roads, as I spend lots of time in the area.
FORZA NAPOLIS !!!!!

·
Registered
21 Posts
Lovely machine. I trust you are "Napolis" as in Napoli/Pomigliano d'Arco. Where the car was built.
When I was 16 and driving home one night (I was the only sober one) a friend attempted to say:

"You're driving like an Indianapolis Driver" but it came out as : "Napolis yoorrr.."
and the nick name stuck.

·
Registered
847 Posts
Hey Napolis.. Not sure if you caught this article,
VeloceToday.com » Blog Archive » The Alfa Romeo 8C is Really Here!

I find it interesting that your P 4/5 paint more closely matches the original 33 Stradale's color, ;) perhaps only in these pictures... We'll all hope for some cool videos like those shown at ferrarichat of the Pininfarina P 4/5. :)

As far as I'm concerned, you now have the two coolest cars on the planet...

1 - 20 of 30 Posts