Alfa Romeo Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greetings from New Mexico! I have known of this Alfa sitting in a yard under a tarp for years. Finally talked to the guy and his friend, the owner, happened to be selling it! A week later and it is under my care. Can't wait to get stuck in.

Automotive parking light Wheel Tire Car Vehicle

Tire Automotive parking light Wheel Car Land vehicle

·
Administrator
4,395 Posts
Welcome to the BB & well done, looks like a great candidate for a restoration - welcome to the asylum....

The guys on the 105 Spider Forum will welcome you with open arms and they will help you with any queries, post a pic of three including some in your garage & we'll walk you through anything you might find... oh and pictures, we like pictures

Ciao
Greig

·
Administrator
4,395 Posts
Go to the Spider Forums and introduce your yourself. They will welcome you with open arms... post pictures

If you click on the three dots next to your avatar in the upper right corner you can do searches and these will help you find archived threads on stuff you may be working on. There's also an Advanced Search function where you can search for headings on the topic of just key words in text - limit it to the Spider forum unless it is a generic question across all 105 platforms

Ciao
Greig

·
Registered
3,990 Posts
Welcome to the Alfa BB!! That looks like it will clean nicely.

·
Registered
637 Posts
Nice find! Welcome to the forum. It’s the same color of my 89 Spider Veloce. Enjoy cleaning her up.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts