Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for grommets that protect the return fuel line to the gas tank. I ripped mine putting it back in after taking the tank out for rust repair. I've replaced the rubber fuel lines with line from IAP, exact match for what was in there.

I've checked my local auto parts store, they didn't have anything.

Better yet, any suggestions on what to make a grommet out of?

·
Registered
759 Posts
For what car?

Specific location?

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
For what car?

Specific location?

GTV 2000, for the fuel return line through the lip of the trunk that holds the tank. Just a basic rubber grommet that protects the fuel line from the edges of the hole it runs through.

·
Registered
759 Posts

·
Super Moderator
10,170 Posts
I have found simple grommets at a number of locations in my neighborhood. My local TrueValue hardware store carries them. A NAPA auto parts store probably carries them. Radio Shack used to carry stuff like that, but may not any longer.

·
Premium Member
217 Posts
Looking for grommets that protect the return fuel line to the gas tank. I ripped mine putting it back in after taking the tank out for rust repair. I've replaced the rubber fuel lines with line from IAP, exact match for what was in there.

I've checked my local auto parts store, they didn't have anything.

Better yet, any suggestions on what to make a grommet out of?
I've got the exact grommets that you need. I've got 5 extra sets and was going to post them for sale today. PM me if you want a set.

Attachments

1 - 7 of 7 Posts