Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
476 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I live in West Hills, west end of the San Fernando Valley. Nearby me on Roscoe a guy always has a trucked parked with a car trailer attached. Over the last year I have observed all sorts of old damaged classics sitting on the trailer, from Nash Metros to and old 1966 Fairlane.
I have no idea what he does with them, I have just been an observer. For the last three weeks there has been a GTV sitting on the trailer with significant fire damage to the rear end. The interior is also pretty well gutted. But I have noticed that the body seems perfectly straight, and there are four rims with good Pirellis mounted. Motor? May be perfect.
Again, I have no idea what his intent is, but for you GTV fans it might be worth a look. Let me know if you are interested in the location, or if you want me to leave a name and number on the car.
...Keeth Lawrence

·
Premium Member
6,681 Posts
the car is JUNK and not work anything. if it was worth it, i'd have bought it a long time ago when i first saw it. for the price he is asking, i have bought running cars that were good drivers. this is one not worth getting involved with. in a fire like that, the metal is probably warped. yeah it has webers, but then you gotta figure out what to do with the rest of it. you can find the weber and manifold for a reasonable price and not have to worry about getting rid of the rest of the car.
anthony

1 - 3 of 3 Posts