Premium Member
4,862 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, time for some fun!

Finish this sentence: "You know you're addicted to Alfa Romeo's when..."

·
1991 164L
27,780 Posts
can't remember how many you currently own that are running and non-running without counting them on your fingers.

·
Trained (ex)Professional, , 1953-2018 RIP
16,232 Posts
...every room in the house contains spare parts.

·
Registered
3,978 Posts
When you say in a conversation with a fellow Alfisti,
'Ya, I've got 43 of them. Oh, you have one for sale? Cool, how much?!!"

·
Super Moderator
12,435 Posts
When you still own your first "NEW" Alfa, bought 46 years ago, AND still drive it. When you can't remember exactly how many you have had. When you STILL must explain that the CR GTA 5 speed in the study "might" be a stand for a reading light.
When any empty spot in the bookcase is filled with rare Alfa parts.
I can go on....

Attachments

·
Registered
it's almost a alfa romeo spider
11,037 Posts
... when you are at a very nice Italian resturant in S,F. and you stunning Italian g/f, with long flowing black hair, ask, you ' can i drive you car back' and i say ' no ' and then she ask's ' who do you love more ... me or the car? ' answer ' the car ' as a hush envoleps the resturant..

·
Registered
11,037 Posts
... gordon.. that looks perfectly normal to me... i do not think you have an "alfa' problem..:):)

·
Registered
491 Posts
Lokki, same thing happens at my house.

Bianchi, my wife sometimes complains I love my Alfa more than her. I always reassure her that that is not the case. I tell her "I love you both the same."

·
Registered
491 Posts
... when one of your first thoughts after an earthquake is I hope nothing fell on my Alfa.

·
1991 164L
27,780 Posts
What Earthquake?

... when one of your first thoughts after an earthquake is I hope nothing fell on my Alfa.
Speaking of that earthquake this afternoon, I hear it was centered in Louisa county and was 5.9 on the Richter scale. Appears to have scared some folks in DC, too. All the soap operas were preempted for the news folks to follow the event.

Some people felt it here at the beach and nearby but I was in my yard talking Alfa and Maserati trash with a visting fellow Alfisti from Williamsburg.

We didn't feel a thing but both of our cell phones dropped calls about 1:51.

·
1991 164L
27,780 Posts
....5.9 here in cali.. thats a litlle one..
This headline not really true - Earthquake Hits Washington D.C., Felt in New York

Granted the food stuff flew off the shelves in Food Lion grocery store in Mineral or Louisa, VA according to pix on our news at 5 but DC was not the target.

Does look like building facade fell off in Tysons Corners near DC and smashed off fronts of some cars.

·
Registered
11,037 Posts
sage,,, everyone knows..webers go in the merlot cabinet... class my freind, class:):):)

·
1991 164L
27,780 Posts
I keep some of my spares in the linen closet in the hall, my office closet and under the beds.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts