Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,625 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Pulled up today with Da NEW WINTA BEATA to Berlin City in Williston VT and saw a 4C in the the flesh. I was visiting there for the last 3 months. Too small for me. I can't fit in it, being 6ft 4ins. Beautiful car! May be quite loud driving it. Listening to a motor is cool for a while, but it gets old. Hope the radio is loud enough. The quality of the car was impressive for an Alfa. The carbon body was cool, very well built. Wish it came with a real standard, but we'll never see that again. The boys at Berlin City are selling them at sticker price $75,195! They are not marking them up 25K like all the rest of the TOILET CAR DEALERS in our country. For the money I'd buy a Montreal in a second. My opinion. Can't wait till they get some Alfas we can actually afford and drive daily. The dealer claims it'll be next summer

·
Registered
831 Posts
I drive my 4C daily. Had it 4 weeks now and put 1800 miles on it now. It's everything I was expecting and more. I'm glad I bought it. I must have got a deal then cause I only paid 18k over.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts