Alfa Romeo Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alfa Romeo Other 4c Spider | eBay

Looks like the spiders are up for sale in the US. I wonder why this one includes a built-in
battery charger? ( $150.00) Did they have a chronic 12V battery drain that they could not find?
Or did they know that the average owner would only drive it once every four months?

(Yes I'm pissed, have been since 1994.) :angry:

I know, I know get on with my life..:smile2:

·
Registered
667 Posts
Blecch. Looks like a partially-melted Lotus. Flat-bottomed steering wheel (ugh). No manual transmission (deal-breaker for me). Hope other people buy these, because I certainly never will. But then again, I can't afford anything in that price range so I'm not in the target demographic for such a car, so.....what I think doesn't matter anyway. Just as my kids frequently tell me :)

·
Premium Member
1,679 Posts
Interesting. 18" front and 19" rear rims.

1.7L Turbo. Anyone know how much bhp is produced by this mill?

·
Registered
980 Posts
****, now if i could only fit...

·
Premium Member
1,781 Posts
1.7L Turbo. Anyone know how much bhp is produced by this mill?
I don't remember the BHP but I have been in one of these and it is the fastest car I have ever experienced.
I have been in fast cars.....
Every gear change kicks you back into the seat with force....not gentle force.
This is a seriously fast car and soooooooooo much fun.
We gained air....

Having said that it is indeed a rich kid toy as far as I am concerned.
Totally impractical for daily use.

As far as not having a manual transmission...well get over that because it is what will come at us in the future.
I am just as geriatric in my need for a regular gear stick and clutch but this car has so many transmission options that I already forgot them all.

Price is way too high for serious buyers.

Wait a few years and pick these cars up for cents on the dollar when the rich kids are done with them.

I see a new BB forum already....

Now the new Giulietta looks like a serious car to me...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts