Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Last week I found this Giulia in Belgium.A good friend came to see her for me.I took a plane and yesterday I pick up her from the transportation company.It is an early 105.39 1300 ti with chassis number 636416 and engine AR 0053933704.Needs only a good clean up,bushes at the front suspension,new tires,oil,filters etc.The only serious is the front door panels to remove the speakers.The color is light blue no 504.Does anyone can tell me the "original" name.
Any comments welcome.
Bill.

Attachments

·
Registered
371 Posts
The color is AR 504 Azzuro Spazio (or Space Blue).

Me geia i fistikitsa Vasilaki. To paratsoukli vgike opos katalaves. Pou einai to timoni oeo?

·
Registered
454 Posts
Ηi Bill.
Congratulations!Very very pretty!Nick told me every single detail of the purchase.
Can't wait to see her.
Καλά έχετε τρελαθεί όλοι με το Lada και σπρώχνετε λεφτά αβέρτα;:D :D :D

·
Registered
39 Posts
If one goes to the Restoration forum... under the "more Alfa Paint codes" thread you will find the site address for PPG's and DuPont's historic paint codes and mixes. This site indicates AR 504 is called "Azzuro Spazio" and also lists AR 330 as the same color mix. However, they also show two other "light blue" color codes... AR 513 "Celeste" and AR 701 " Acqua Di Fonte" ( also with an alternate code number AR 505). All these "light blues" seem very similar... but AR 504 appears to have a slight "green" tint, AR 513 is clearer, and AR 701 is slightly darker. For what its worth.

Charlie
'62 Guilia spider
'67 Super (under reconstruction)

·
Registered
176 Posts
One more Alfa for you hehehe! Many congrats Bill! If you also find the miniature your looking for then the package will be complete!

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
During the last winter I've decide to do some work to my Giulia.I rebuilt the front suspension,major service include all fluids,polishing the rear bumber,clean the engine bay and at last THE nightmare.I have remove all the underseal protection (about 22 kilos).Then two coats of epoxy primer and two coats of paint.It takes ages but the result is nice.Is'nt it?
Bill

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
----------------------------------------------------------------------

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

·