Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We have had a brutal winter here on the East Coast but got a break yesterday. Thanks to my battery tender the 79 spider turned over first try. Had her on the road for about an hour and **** it was nice to get out and run through the gears. Today we are back in the grip of winter with the snow coming down, but not driving the car for awhile makes it that much more enjoyable. I even rated a headlight flash from a BMW Z4? yesterday.

·
Registered
264 Posts
I am also dying to take my alfa out for a drive, and we had a pretty nice day this weekend, but I won't take mine out until there is a good rain or 2 to wash the salt off the roads.

Yes, I'm paranoid about rust...:whistling::whistling:

·
Premium Member
1,479 Posts
I am also dying to take my alfa out for a drive, and we had a pretty nice day this weekend, but I won't take mine out until there is a good rain or 2 to wash the salt off the roads.

Yes, I'm paranoid about rust...:whistling::whistling:
Paranoid and smart I would say. When salty roads are dry the salt dust gets into areas even the wet solution can't reach. I am the same way-- couple of rains before mine comes out.:blink:

·
Registered
549 Posts
We cracked 10F today! =(
S.A.D => Senza Alfa Disorder...

Last time I drove my Alfa was in Early december (I was braving the cold).

·
Registered
102 Posts
finally a nice day

Salt, what salt!! Drive out here most all year long as long as you have a good rain proof top for our winter. 48 on Saturday and Sunday, blue sky, sunny and many motorcycles and top down sports cars out on the road. Come West and try it out!

·
Registered
780 Posts
On a day like that take a run down to Shady Maple and pick up a few things. I do miss that part of PA

1 - 6 of 6 Posts