Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all,
i've seen some fiberglass and CF body parts floating around some of the posts, and was wondering where one would get them.
I'm interested in a hood, trunk, front and rear bumpers (possibly evo style) and possibly fenders.
thanks

·
Registered
2,712 Posts
You can order the whole set from EMC Racing in UK but delivery date......

I got my CF hood from JungleJustice and EVO bumper from Lester. But trust me, getting custom parts for these car is HARD and not that cheap. I waited 7 months for my EVO bumper. CF hood took a while, but that is a truly custom project which, if it wasn't for JJ's efforts, almost impossible.

I think best option is for you to call up Vince Bachu (Home) and ask him to pack up a whole Veloce kit for you. Don't expect it to be in great condition, as these are 20 year old parts, be realistic in your expectations. My front bumper and splitter are real EVO (Lester) pieces which extend lower and isn't too suitable for road use. My Milano is a track car.

or, just order euro bumpers. Clean looking and weigh NOTHING. I had to lower my car switching from the US bumpers :D

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
that would not be cheaper! at least not for me. not only do i have a car that cost me less the half of that car, with a 24v, but i would need to pay for shipping, and importation fees, and would have to change the bumpers and exhaust into an american/canadian standard.

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
with winter coming, i'm really not in a huge hurry, but would like to start my search now to be ready or close to ready by next track season.
my hood is screwed up, so i need to change that (not included in a veloce kit). other then that and the trunk, a veloce kit is an option. to be honest, i'm not too sure the difference between the two.
i know the evo kit sits low, but if the splitter is removable, then that would be the best option for my car.

i guess i'm not sure what options are out there. EMC looks good, but prices seem high, and a stock kit would save on money, but would likely need repairs... so which is most effective in the long run?

·
Registered
2,917 Posts
There is also a company named Alfapanels, making fiberglass panels for the 75. Here what they offer. Then there is Lester from Italy who offer styling parts.

Alfa 75

G.K.

·
Registered
738 Posts
There is also a company named Alfapanels, making fiberglass panels for the 75. Here what they offer. Then there is Lester from Italy who offer styling parts.

Alfa 75

G.K.
Thanks for the info. The big bummer about EMC and Highwood is they are in the UK. Happens to be the least favorable currency exchange rate :( That said... I want! :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts