Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
235 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Those who read Penny Parker's business column in the Sunday Denver Post Oct. 24 (page K1) learned that Chrysler dealer Doug Moreland has been selected to be the first Fiat dealer in Colorado.
Moreland says it will be either his South Havana or Arapahoe Road location (both Denver), and that the Fiat 500 inventory will arrive "the first quarter of next year."
Moreland, who recently met with Fiat/Chrysler in Detroit, says that there will eventually be two dealers in Denver and four in Colorado.
Me: What this means for Alfa in Colorado is unknown (to me), but Moreland and Fiat purchasers could be interested in supporting and participating in local Italian car events. That would be welcome.
Richard B./Colorado

·
Supporting Vendor
4,332 Posts
Richard,

Do you know Penny?

If so please politely remind her that "Alfa Romero" is not the correct name for our beloved marque.

·
Premium Member
235 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
spelling

Joe,
It's painful (and I can't make myself repeat her error), but I can overlook the second "r" when the content is along the lines of "...then add the A... R... brand in a couple of years."
Richard

·
Registered
163 Posts
Fiat 500's

Well at least two club members will be receiving 2 of the Prima Edizione Models, number 332 and number 217!

Sure will make the First Cars and Coffee's in 2011 pretty interesting!:D

1 - 4 of 4 Posts