Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,059 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Anyone interested to purchase these Fiat (127 ?) seats before they go on Ebay? These fit easily on Giulietta/Giulia 750-101 Spiders and come with post-fabricated floor seat rails, a great replacement for your missing or shot Spider seats. Please leave an offer to [email protected], do not respond through ALFABB, my Hotmail account that is connected to ALFABB does currently not work, can´t open messages !!!!

Dennis

Attachments

·
Registered
16 Posts
How much are you asking for the seats? And, have you any idea what the cost would be to ship them from Malmo to Denver, CO?

·
Registered
2,059 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
[QUOTE
=alfabob;1017015]How much are you asking for the seats? And, have you any idea what the cost would be to ship them from Malmo to Denver, CO?[/QUOTE]

Actually have no idea of the price, that´s why awaiting offers, will find out the shipping charge later, but will probably not be cheap.

For the one that sent me an email through ALFABB, please send another one to the stated Gmail address, can´t currently open my Hotmail account which is connected to ALFABB.

Dennis

·
Administrator
4,080 Posts
Dennis is right, these seats are a virtual bolt-in replacement for 750/101 Spiders, this pair comes with seat rails and look to be in excellent shape.

Bolt them in just as they are or a slight reshaping of the foam during a retrim, loose the catches at the back, add welded nuts for the correct style adjustment screws (available from "User 459" Terry Rushbrook - http://alfamagic.shutterfly.com/projects), while you are visiting Terry, pick up a pair of seat adjuster knobs and lastly paint the hinge brackets black & the majority of people who admire your Spider would never even notice that the seats are not original Alfa seats.

The last price that I saw in Europe for reproduction bare frames was eye watering....2nd mortgage stuff

If you need a pair of seats for your Spider & can live with the minor differences, this is a good buy.

Ciao
Greig

·
Registered
4,075 Posts
Strangely low back Fiat seats are actually worth A LOT, often worth more than the whole car. As an example one major Fiat parts place in California is asking $750 for a pair that's in really bad shape. Essentially just rusty frames with upholstery in taters, and foam that's shot.

I am not really sure why they are going for so much, but it's possible that it's because they fit it so many project cars and look period correct in almost any sports or kit car from the 60's or earlier.

Greg,
Silicone Hose Kits
OKINJECTORS.COM

·
Premium Member
22,813 Posts
The back locks are very like in the 850 Coupe I had in 1975-76. I wonder if they're 850 seats?
Andrew

·
Registered
16 Posts
Are they available and what's the cost?

I'm still wondering (since my query of June 8th) what sort of cost would be involved in shipping these to Colorado, assuming they're still available.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts