Alfa Romeo Forums banner

121 - 129 of 129 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
I would like to know who bought the silver-grey car. If anyone knows something more about this silver-grey car, let me know.
Thank you very much for your help!
Kind regards, Vincent.

·
Registered
13 Posts

·
Registered
1,707 Posts
Abarth 1600

Here is a listing showing what has been gathered thus far to my studies for any "Abarth 1600" car that has been reported to my studies in one way or another during the past 4 decades … almost. There is a lot to learn!

28 cars are listed by chassis number. We do not always know the entire Fiat number (or the "scocca" number), the Abarth type number, the engine number, the gearbox version, the body style or any history after the car was first delivered to a dealer in Italy or perhaps directly to its first customer. For cars that were exported when new, almost all the information comes from the cars themselves and quite a number (percentagewise) have turned up during the last few years. This tells me that there were several additional cars about which we know precisely nothing.

As always, I appreciate learning news about any car listed, any car not listed, and any corrections or clarifications that should be made.

Buon divertimento!

John

Attachments

·
Registered
70 Posts
Hi all,
I am searching for a radiator for a Fiat 1600s, who can help me?

Thank you very much in advance!
Kind regard, Vincent.

121 - 129 of 129 Posts