Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
FIAT BREAKOUT - Montreal's Italian Car Festival - july 8, 2012

Hi Guys,

This year's FIAT BREAKOUT (Montreal's Official Italian Car Festival) will be held on july 8, 2012

Admission is free for all car owners and attendees. Please come join us for the first ever International Italian car show in Montreal.

Pre-Registration is not required, we have plenty of space, just show up and enjoy the day with us. Event will be held from 10am to 3pm.

Vendors/parts suppliers/BBQ/music/prizes/etc....event will be postponed to july 15 in case of rain

Ferraris, Fiats, Alfas, Vespas, Lancias, Lambos, etc....This is the only Italian marques car show in Quebec. Location: Golf Town, 6745 Metropolitain East, Montreal, Qc, H1E1P2

Visit Amici Canada or Club Fiat Montreal for more details.

Thank you

Club Fiat Montreal Committtee

·
Registered
5,799 Posts
FIAT BREAKOUT - Montreal's Italian Car Festival - july 8, 2012

Hi Guys,

This year's FIAT BREAKOUT (Montreal's Official Italian Car Festival) will be held on july 8, 2012

Admission is free for all car owners and attendees. Please come join us for the first ever International Italian car show in Montreal.

Pre-Registration is not required, we have plenty of space, just show up and enjoy the day with us. Event will be held from 10am to 3pm.

Vendors/parts suppliers/BBQ/music/prizes/etc....event will be postponed to july 15 in case of rain

Ferraris, Fiats, Alfas, Vespas, Lancias, Lambos, etc....This is the only Italian marques car show in Quebec. Location: Golf Town, 6745 Metropolitain East, Montreal, Qc, H1E1P2

Visit Amici Canada or Club Fiat Montreal for more details.

Thank you

Club Fiat Montreal Committtee
I went and had fun! I had the only GTV6 there.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi Alex,

Thanks so much for coming....I was the guy who made you do all that maneuvering. Sorry we ran out of room, it was crazy!!!!

If you'd like to be invited to other events, please send me your email at [email protected]

Our club is free and you're always welcome to join us.

·
Registered
5,799 Posts
Hi Alex,

Thanks so much for coming....I was the guy who made you do all that maneuvering. Sorry we ran out of room, it was crazy!!!!

If you'd like to be invited to other events, please send me your email at [email protected]

Our club is free and you're always welcome to join us.
I already get youre-mails! Thanks! Too bad we didn't get to chat. Maybe next time?

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah, it's a bit of a crazy day for me....in total we had 177 cars come in and out of the show so my head was spinning trying to keep it all together and organized.

If you already get the emails, that's great. Just remember that you're always welcome to join us.

We're having a free BBQ this friday at Café Sambuca on Maurice-Duplessis in RDP.

Ciao

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Est-ce que vous avez des photos de cet événement?

Je t'ai envoyé mon courriel [email protected] si vous puissiez me envoyer des dates des autres événements s'il vous plaît, treedee3d...merci beaucoup :)
Ok, j´ai ajouté votre email dans notre liste d´envoi.

Les photos sont disponibles sur notre site Club Fiat Montreal

Merci et à bientôt

1 - 8 of 8 Posts