Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a '69 Fiat 850 Coupe series 2 that I am looking to sell here in the UK, I'm happy to sell outside the UK- it is LHD which helps this. My question is, what are people's thoughts on Bring a trailer for selling a car outside the US? and in general? I'm selling only to free up space for a new project. If anyone here is interested please feel free to PM me.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,903 Posts
A friend had one with headers in high school. We could beat anyone across an intersection (and then they would blow by us). Great little car and yours looks to be a very nice example.

BaT may be a good option to attract US buyers. No interest locally?

GLWTS

·
Registered
1,068 Posts
BAT used to be a good place for buying and selling across the pond. Especially for an unusual car that is in good condition. There were many reputable exchanges to and from a collector in Greece that I remember. I have followed BAT less and less over the last few years. I remember when it was basically an area fro collection of interesting cars on offer at other sites (saved me searching to fine interesting cars). Now it is it's own showroom presence. Less trailer worthy cars and more $$$ too. But it is a good respectable community to buy / sell a classic. A friend of mine had good luck there selling his 1-owner 105 GTV a couple years ago.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts