Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Here are some pics of the FIAT 500 that was at the concours this last Sunday. The dealer was from San Diego (sorry, I don't remember the dealer name), he said they are up and running with cars for sale now. He drove this car up from San Diego Sunday morning. Pretty neat looking little car in person. I'm 6'2" and had no problem adjusting seat and steering wheel to a good position. This is the "sport" version with optional sun roof and leather seats.
I believe he said there are three levels, standard, sport, and lounge. Starting at $17,900, $18,900, and $19,900 plus your options,and he said there are a lot of options to chose from. He had a lot of interest, we walked by a dozen times and there were always people there checking it out. He seemed pretty well informed and was kept busy all day.

Attachments

·
Registered
333 Posts
Beautiful showroom opened in downtown LA.
Motor Village of LA on Figueroa just past Washington. At least 5 Demo cars to test drive. I believe the base model is under 16K.

·
Registered
8,174 Posts
Doesn't it seem hiding what is under the hood would be a selling feature? There was a time as the salesman reached to undo the safety latch he would say---"....and wait 'til you see what's under here!"
with a twinkle in his eye and that sealed the deal. I guess they don't use that line anymore. Pity

1 - 5 of 5 Posts