Alfa Romeo Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3,091 Posts
Nice. I love the headlights and the recess like the original. I had a '70 and a "71 when I was in school - both worn out!

The original was designed about the same time in the same studio as the Ferrari 275GTS. They have similar details and proportions here and there (and share switches and knobs).

Tire Wheel Land vehicle Vehicle Car

Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Hood

If your warranty runs out, you should transplant the 1750T in! Or the 2.0 Giulia engine (maybe major surgery there, I don't know.)

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Nice. I love the headlights and the recess like the original. I had a '70 and a "71 when I was in school - both worn out!

The original was designed about the same time in the same studio as the Ferrari 275GTS. They have similar details and proportions here and there (and share switches and knobs).

View attachment 1727896
View attachment 1727897

If your warranty runs out, you should transplant the 1750T in! Or the 2.0 Giulia engine (maybe major surgery there, I don't know.)

View attachment 1727896
View attachment 1727897

Nice! Are those both Ferraris? Except for the cool side air vents, they look so much like the Fiat 124!
Where did you go to school/have the cars?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts