Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's been long long time, too busy and too many things going on in life with priorities, but thanks for the long weekend, I had chance to give my LS a good hand wash, wiped door frames, sills, etc, basically places that don't get washed at those touchless car wash places, and I almost forgot how pretty this car was.

I thought, you just don't see these cars much nowadays, even the last 164's are now 16 years old, so I took a few pics to share. Here they are

Attachments

·
Registered
1,033 Posts
Thanks for the show. Great looking car. White a strong counter point to black!

·
Premium Member
4,776 Posts
quite a looker, thanx for sharing

·
Registered
248 Posts
What a great 164, super with the tan leather/white body combo.
Thnx. for sharing!

Regards,

Erwin

·
Premium Member
27,458 Posts
Looking good Bro! Life is best when driven! Motor on.

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks guys! :)

·
Premium Member
9,820 Posts
It's been long long time, too busy and too many things going on in life with priorities, but thanks for the long weekend, I had chance to give my LS a good hand wash, wiped door frames, sills, etc, basically places that don't get washed at those touchless car wash places, and I almost forgot how pretty this car was.

I thought, you just don't see these cars much nowadays, even the last 164's are now 16 years old, so I took a few pics to share. Here they are
Very nice!!!

·
Registered
320 Posts
Nice looking. Thanks.

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I had a feeling once i saw those Cali plates you were from the bay area!
I am! :) Sorry not sure why i didn't see this reply and took this long to reply :)

·
Registered
890 Posts
Lovely! Nice and clean!
Thanks for sharing - I don't think my windshield wipers 'park' as low as yours - I'll have to see if mine can be adjusted...
- Art

1 - 17 of 17 Posts