Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
992 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here are the picts I took during the annual Ferrari of Seattle 'Ferraris on 12th'.

It's open to those with Italian cars. So I brought down my Milano. There were some sweet Alfas there. Check out Steve Schaffers GTA and the pristine red Super:

http://www.speakeasy.org/~magista/ferraris/

There were Alfas, Ferraris, Maseratis, Lambos, a few FIATs and some Panteras. I also got to see a Ferrari 308 rear end a brand spanking new Maserati.

Enjoy...

·
Premium Member
1,456 Posts
I dont know about old Ferarris but I sure do love them!

·
Registered
484 Posts
Ferrari Dino's

Without question, the most beautiful of all the Ferrari's, the Dino. However, still behind the incredible Stradale 33's!!

·
Registered
992 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Indeed, the Stradale 33 is **** near perfect. What I wouldn't give to take one for a spin.

·
Registered
751 Posts
Magista- If you had panned a little further north, you'd have gotten a pic of my car. It was on the east side of the street, last car by the corner. Avorio '78 Spider. I love the super, Steve's GTA, Fred W's sweet '77 Spider, etc. What a day on the lid at M.I.!

·
Registered
751 Posts
No, I wish, though. I came late, so maybe I wasn't there when you took these shots... Oh well. Good turnout, though. Nice shots, BTW.

·
Registered
992 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Well, there is always this years Ferraris on 12th. I think I'm going to bring my Berlina this time.

It may be beat and haggard but it will probably be the only Berlina there.

·
Registered
2,067 Posts
Avorio?

CarPoor said:
Avorio '78 Spider
What is an Avorio? Her name or just an abbreviated way of saying Alfa Romeo? I had a Bastardo '81 Spider (bastard year).

1 - 12 of 12 Posts