Alfa Romeo Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,056 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone,

I know it's short notice but this Sunday (July 1st) is the Ferrari & Friends event in West Hartford, CT. It will take place on Lasalle Street and will benefit several charities. For details, please see the link below:

Home Page

We had some beautiful Alfas there last year and hope to see more this year.

Michael.

·
Registered
1,064 Posts
I am attending but not registering since I have to work later on, that day.

The event is open to the public at 11AM and ends at 3PM.

I had to check the poster at Cafe Sofia to get the event time, [ Cafe Sofia has great coffee, Greek pasties and crepes].

Now, which car to bring??

·
Registered
1,064 Posts
Congratulations Bob!

Best Restoration Trophy

Well done, even if the heat was brutal.

Frank

Attachments

·
Registered
312 Posts
Concorso Ferrari and Friends is JUNE 30th 2013 on Lasalle Road in West Hartford please visit
Home Page
All Italian cars are welcome and all the proceeds benefit the Connecticut Children's Medical Center

·
Registered
312 Posts
Great News Bob,
So the Concorso is right around the corner guys and gals. Sunday June 30th, if you haven't registered your car yet, this should help. We just secured a large detailing company, Adam's Premium car care will be opening up shop in Hartford, as a sponsor for the show. The best part is for all those who preregister, you will get a $50 car care kit in your gift bag!!! We are so excited to have them on board.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.