Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently got some front pads for my 66 Duetto (Dunlop System) that are Ferodo Formula 300. Does anyone know anything about this compound? Good for street use? Etc. Thanks, Tony

·
Premium Member
3,732 Posts
Ferodo is a long time supplier of race brake pads and digging in their website reveals they are now a division of Federal Mogul. There are far more different brake compounds available now compared to the old days, but the website doesn't list a Formula 300 pad. Are your pads new, or off of the back of a dusty shelf?

I recently got some front pads for my 66 Duetto (Dunlop System) that are Ferodo Formula 300. Does anyone know anything about this compound? Good for street use? Etc. Thanks, Tony

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The pads are new old stock in the factory box. They are probably from the 60's or 70's.

·
Registered
256 Posts

Great buy. I mounted them, as long as I had them in stock, on my Alfa and they always went very well (old school, with asbestos ...).

1 - 5 of 5 Posts