Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
992 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just posted some photos from the annual Ferraris On 12th:

Ferraris On 12th

I also just got back from Oakland where I picked up my new Berlina (you'll see it in some of the photos). My new Berlina is wicked fast. I had no problems hauling @$$ up Pacific Coast Hwy and 101.

Later...

·
Registered
164 Posts
Kai,

What are you talking about? You probably can see that many Ferrari's in any given week there in Long Beach! During the Long Beach GP weekend you probably will see 10 times as many cars!

Seriously, you just missed the Father's Day car show on Rodeo Drive. Sure, they have some none Italian cars, but they are not all bad.

;)

·
Registered
2,067 Posts
I knew I'd get a reply like this Jeff. :) I rarely get to Beverly Hills. I'll have to check out that event next year.

As for the L.B.G.P., downtown gets so crowded and there's no parking, that I rarely go down there during the event. I just play on sections of the track before and after the race.

When I was a kid, my friend and I made a killing by charging $5 for people to park in the dirt lot across from our building. And this was 11 blocks from the course! Parking's not nearly that bad any more. The L.B.G.P. was much more popular in those days.

·
Registered
2,067 Posts
Thanks Sniady! That web site is out of date but it looks like this year's show is Sunday November 2nd.

I found this in their gallery. I can't believe someone cut up a Super to make a refreshment cart!

Attachments

·
Registered
1,284 Posts
67GTV said:
Thanks Sniady! That web site is out of date but it looks like this year's show is Sunday November 2nd.

I found this in their gallery. I can't believe someone cut up a Super to make a refreshment cart!
Is that a Giulia SW in front??

·
Registered
992 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I'm sooo offended. Hah. As long as it's all about Alfas ;)

Those wagons are called Colli Wagons.

Speaking of off topic I just got a brandnew Powerbook G4 17". Weeeee!!!!

·
Premium Member
1,451 Posts
Those belong to Dirk Stoer.

The BBQ super was flipped at willowsprings in turn 9 by BB member norman silverman, and then sold to dirk who made it into a refreshment cart.

And that colli wagon is 1 of 12 made, from what I hear.

·
Registered
1,284 Posts
Wow! 1 of 12 made
I really like the hatch, really useful when moving stuff!

I love that refreshment cart! Awesome!!
magista said:

Speaking of off topic I just got a brandnew Powerbook G4 17". Weeeee!!!!
:p
All my old Macs at home will envy your new PB :p

Off topic again - the new G5 looks awesome :D

1 - 15 of 15 Posts