Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First off rest in peace papajam. Your influence on this site is unmatched.

I do however need a total wiring diagram for an 82 spider veloce. Who can I ask/pay for this?

thank you so much for the help in advance.

·
Registered
887 Posts
Is there any place we can post diagrams here? I have pdfs for US spec spiders, between 1976, and 1981 (I think) they are on my home puter.

·
Administrator
16,652 Posts
Papajam's (Jim Neill RIP) wire diagrams are copyrighted. Because of that we'd prefer to not post them here. A few of us have maintained copies and will distribute them on an as-needed basis to legitimate BB members - and they are not to be sold or otherwise published/posted.

mmarvi - you may send me copies of what you have - I will add them to my repository of Alfa wire diagrams.

andylarry - which model & year Alfa wire diagram do you need?

·
Registered
7,668 Posts
Have sent Andy the 82 Spider diagram.
He is after Milano / 164 stuff too afaik

We really need to get Jim’s stuff organized in one spot.

Eric, do need Jim’s S4 and S3.5 diagrams? They were the last he was working on. If so I can send them to you
Dom

·
Registered
212 Posts
The only thing I have which may surprise some Alfa folk in a whole wiring harness I removed from a wrecked 82. I had some time on my hands a few years ago and it was my challenge. I would have to lay it out on the floor to take pictures. Most Alfa's follow a generic pattern every year just some addons and deletions with every break in the series.
Joe

1 - 9 of 9 Posts