Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,786 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys,

A reminder to all that July 19th is fast coming up and that we will be having our first CIAO Car Show. It will start at 3:00 PM on Sunday afternoon.

We ask to please donate $10 for as many cars you would like to bring, all proceeds will go to the "Feed the Children Foundation". Plan on staying a while too, we will have great finger food, drinks and Italian music.

Anyone that wants to help sponsor this event, give me a call. Please open attachment to print Brochure.

Thanks,

Carm: 630-542-9559 ([email protected])

Attachments

·
Registered
1,786 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
CIAO's "FeedThe Children" Car Show Results

I just walked in and and wanted to share the wonderful pictures gathered from the Car Show today. I was expecting about 25 cars and we ended up with 36! :D What an amazing turnout, at least 100 people attended and the food was plentiful. I also want to announce that we gathered approx. $500, thanks to the many generous people who donated more than they needed. Anyway enjoy the pictures and make sure to forward me more pics for me to post, I was too busy socializing to take pictures, I did sneak in a few though.;) Enjoy, thanks to all and God Bless your generosity.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,786 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
It's been a long day, more pics later ok.;) A special thanks to restaurant owner Pasquale Taibi ( in white holding focaccia) for taking great care of us and for the fantastic freshly made focaccia pizza bread which was absolutely delicious!

Attachments

·
Registered
1,786 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I just received these from Jay O. Thanks!

Attachments

·
Registered
1,786 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Cars and people merging to help a cause.

Attachments

1 - 10 of 10 Posts