633 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Car Tire Wheel Land vehicle Vehicle

Reactions: stphers

·
Registered
633 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
It was held at waterfront park in North Vancouver, however the city would not grant a permit this year.

Reactions: Kristianjaeger

·
Registered
10,006 Posts
Just to be clear: This is an entirely different and separate event from the Italian/French Fathers Day Car Show in North Vancouver, which I took over organizing in 2014 (from Fritz Dürnberger, who had started the event in 1989). As pointed out above, the City no longer allows car events in any of their parks.

I'm in full support of the event at the Italian Cultural Center (and met with their organizer twice to help them get started), but everybody should be aware that 2 things are very different:
  1. It's not a drop-in event for show cars. Cars must be pre-registered, e.g. via their online form here.
  2. No French cars.
Their car/motorcycle/bicycle show is part of a cultural month celebration at the Italian Cultural Center and hopefully will become an annual event.

·
Registered
125 Posts
We have had several Italian car shows/displays at the Italian Cultural Center over the last decade.
For me, over the years, the highlights of the displays were a Lancia Hyena (of 24 made), and a Ferrari F40 (of 1,315 made.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts