Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
830 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello I finally received my Lancia Fulvia Coupe 1.2 1966. and also big brother Fanalone payed a visit.

Attachments

·
Registered
830 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
more

Hello I finally received my Lancia Fulvia Coupe 1.2 1966. and also big brother Fanalone payed a visit.
more more more

Attachments

·
Registered
830 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
not yet

Bellissimo! Magnifico! :D:D:D

You have a truly wonderful collection of beautiful cars! Now, where is your Fulvia Sport Zagato?
not yet but one day, here one few of my friends in Italy I receive this pictures today of a reunion in Italy

Attachments

·
Registered
830 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
more

not yet but one day, here one few of my friends in Italy I receive this pictures today of a reunion in Italy
more more thanks to my friend nino.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,964 Posts
Bellissimo! Magnifico! :D:D:D

You have a truly wonderful collection of beautiful cars! Now, where is your Fulvia Sport Zagato?
Alex, you wouldn't believe how solid and refined that 1.2 is; the 'bank vault' door shut would rival any Mercedes of the same vintage.

It was definitely worth the drive to see it!

·
Registered
5,799 Posts
Alex, you wouldn't believe how solid and refined that 1.2 is; the 'bank vault' door shut would rival any Mercedes of the same vintage.

It was definitely worth the drive to see it!
It looks wonderful! There is a guy out here (WV actually) who owns a couple of the later models (he has a Sport Zagato and a Berlina too!) and there are at least a couple more which I have seen in the area. I just love those cars!

But....mostly I have 'Fanalone' and 'Sport Zagato' envy!!:D

·
Registered
3,964 Posts
It looks wonderful! There is a guy out here (WV actually) who owns a couple of the later models (he has a Sport Zagato and a Berlina too!) and there are at least a couple more which I have seen in the area. I just love those cars!

But....mostly I have 'Fanalone' and 'Sport Zagato' envy!!:D
Funny that you should mention WVa... Jay's Fulvia Berlina is a GTE, same as Adan's Berlina (in the garage, right behind my Fanalone, in the photos). They're the only 2 GTEs I know of in the US.

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
Funny that you should mention WVa... Jay's Fulvia Berlina is a GTE, same as Adan's Berlina (in the garage, right behind my Fanalone, in the photos). They're the only 2 GTEs I know of in the US.
What's the difference between a GT and a GTE? There is apparently a GT Sedan in Alameda. jalopnik DOTS

Great looking car too!

·
Registered
830 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
GT,GTE different

What's the difference between a GT and a GTE? There is apparently a GT Sedan in Alameda. jalopnik DOTS

Great looking car too!
the Lancia Fulvia Berlina GTE it was produce 1968 & 1969 1998CC 1.3L solex C35 total produce 10,386 the GT where made alot more but different versions with the same body but different interiors and they came with floor shifting and collon shifting engine 1.2L solex C32. the GTE was more refine and last produce before Fiat took over the company.

Attachments

·
Registered
830 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
here is the GT

the Lancia Fulvia Berlina GTE it was produce 1968 & 1969 1998CC 1.3L solex C35 total produce 10,386 the GT where made alot more but different versions with the same body but different interiors and they came with floor shifting and collon shifting engine 1.2L solex C32. the GTE was more refine and last produce before Fiat took over the company.
here is the GT, and also the 2C is similar. but the best in all is the GTE.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,964 Posts

Great looking car too!
Adan's pretty much clarified it, but the various Fulvia Berlinas are as follows (only LHD shown; number in brackets is my US/Canada census--there are probably more, but these are all I know at this point):
First Series
type 818.000 (Fulvia 1C): 1091cc, single carb, 4-spd, column shift. [1]
type 818.100 (Fulvia 2C): same as 1C but twin carb, column shift. [2]
type 818.200 (Fulvia GT): either 1216cc or 1231cc, 4-spd, column shift. [4]
type 818.210 (Fulvia GT): either 1216cc or 1231cc, 4-spd, floor shift. [3]
type 818.310 (Fulvia GTE): 1298cc, 4-spd, floor shift. [2]
Second Series
type 818.610 (Fulvia GTE): 1298cc, 4-spd, column shift. [1]
type 818.612 (Fulvia GTE): 1298cc, 5-spd, floor shift. [0]

And I misspoke; I know of only 2 First Series GTEs in the US. But, as you can see, there's also a Second Series GTE (at least). And, as you can also see, I know of just under a dozen of the earlier 1Cs, 2Cs and GTs, including the one in Alameda, which is a GT with a floor shift.

More than you ever wanted to know...

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
Thanks for all the info. Never know when someone might want to know something about a Fulvia, in which case I can enlighten them.

·
Registered
1,520 Posts
Congrats on the baby Fulvia. When can I see it? bring it to C&C next Saturday.

Beautiful small Zagatos in Italy. Where was this event and what was it, Adan?

Mike

·
Registered
830 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
well

Congrats on the baby Fulvia. When can I see it? bring it to C&C next Saturday.

Beautiful small Zagatos in Italy. Where was this event and what was it, Adan?

Mike
well it has on September 2007. it as a Zagato reunion. location Genova. soon I will bring it to C&C.

·
Premium Member
2,076 Posts
I know of just under a dozen of the earlier 1Cs, 2Cs and GTs, including the one in Alameda, which is a GT with a floor shift.
Actually - it's a GT with a column shifter, the owner works about a block away from where I work.

·
Registered
3,964 Posts
Actually - it's a GT with a column shifter, the owner works about a block away from where I work.

Then it's a different car than the one I was thinking of. Do you know the owner? and, if so, can you put me in touch with him? Unless it's Martin Swig's, I don't have that car in the registry.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts