Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
4,662 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It isn't easy getting everyone to line up for a family portrait. From the left to the right we have Lola, Bianca, Nero and Julius. Enjoy!
btw...Bianca is a 95Q and Nero is a 94Q. :D

·
Registered
2,639 Posts
- He's got character!
He looks like a nice kid! I'll bet he's got a devilish streak to him!

·
Premium Member
1972 Montreal. 2019 Giulia ti Sport
1,544 Posts
Love the names, I don't usually name my cars, but my wife calls the 164 Isabella. Typical mistress she says: All accessories work for me, but not always her, (power seats in particular).

·
Registered
416 Posts
Your Berlina wouldn't happen to be......

Orange Julius,

would he?:D

·
Registered
4,662 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Orange Julius? :) cute! Nah, but when she is ready to get some new face lift, she will be sporting a hot 2 liter (wolf in sheeps clothing?)

·
Registered
416 Posts
Sorry for the cheap pun, Christopher, but I just couldn't resist. :eek:

When I first looked at your fine family portrait, I noted that Bianca is indeed white, Nero is indeed black, and.....Julius is orange! (Though, now I see that Julius is various shades of red)

I hope to see your progress on Julius when you start the makeover!

·
Premium Member
27,161 Posts
Downtrodden LADIES cloaked in their gray Clothing

Love the names, I don't usually name my cars, but my wife calls the 164 Isabella. Typical mistress she says: All accessories work for me, but not always her, (power seats in particular).

My wife and daughter named our Jeep Jamie and my white 164 Alfalfa even though I prefer Originale or Bianco, too. Then we have Quik Silver followed by The Rescue Society's fallen from grace 164 clan of Rosso, Non-QS, Nero and Verde. Due to their current phyiscal condition it is very hard to get a proper family photo of all their faces lined up in a row. At least they are not really butt ugly either.

Alfalfa is showing his behind and Nero is in hiding inside garage behind closed door.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
27,161 Posts

·
Registered
what part?
9,895 Posts
i remember seeing the 'family'.. nice to see them all togeather, are they going out for some exersize?

·
Registered
4,662 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I had Bianca out for a jaunt today up to Shasta Dam. Nice curvy road with the struts in sport mode, made for some fast handling. :) I got on the gas getting on to the freeway and let breath hard in 3rd up to 100 then backed out of it. :D Sweet song!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts