Alfa Romeo Forums banner

factory tools list ?

5K views 16 replies 13 participants last post by  ossodiseppia 
#1 ·
Can someone point me to a comprehensive list of Alfa factory tools ?

Barring that, would someone tell me what A-4-0211 is used for ?

Thanks in advance.

#3 ·
Naplesworkshops said:

Thanks in advance.
I've got what's on the Cardisc handy, A.4.0211 is not listed. I've got better tool manuals at home, but I won't be back for another week and a half.

Have you got a picture?

bs

#5 ·
I have something that may be of some help. It is compilation of Tools Manual #2561 dated 9/77 and Tool Bulletins Manual #2. Series/Models covered include 102, 105, 106, 115, 116, F12 & Sud. If you (or anyone) would like a copy of this 850-ish line item tools list, please send me your email address in a PM and specify .123 or .xls format.

#6 ·

I have a PDF containing DIASS publication no. 1678, dated April 1971. It is a list of tools for the 2600, Giulia, 1750 and Montreal along with their intended purpose. No drawings in it, though. There's also a nice cross ref list in it, so you can see what tools works on what car(s). You can download it from here.

A.4.0211 isn't listed in DIASS 1678, but A.3.0211 and A.4.0112 is.

#15 ·
I have a PDF containing DIASS publication no. 1678, dated April 1971. It is a list of tools for the 2600, Giulia, 1750 and Montreal along with their intended purpose. No drawings in it, though. There's also a nice cross ref list in it, so you can see what tools works on what car(s). You can download it from here.

A.4.0211 isn't listed in DIASS 1678, but A.3.0211 and A.4.0112 is.
Hi, the dowload is not working anymore. Could you share it again?

#7 ·
I know this is an old post. But Tool number A.4.0211 is Full Throttle Set Screw Position Tool. It fits the 1980/1981 Spica injection intake. Which is completely different from the 1969 to 1979 intakes.

#8 ·
I have a pretty extensive list; Jim and I traded lists a few years ago. There are various tool catalogs, but I don't know if there's one for everything. Giulietta era tools are referenced in the shop manual as needed, but I've never seen a tool catalog for that period.

Andrew

#10 ·
Andrew,

Do you have the white Giulietta, Giulia, 2000, 2600 catalog? Mine is dated 1966. I have never seen a tool catalog for the early Giulietta's 750 series. There the ones that carry the odd tool numbers.

I think the white catalog was the beginning of the numbers that started with letters.

There are also several pages of tools in the 1970 to 1983 service bulletins book. This one basically covers the 1980 to 1983 4 cyl. and the new V-6 engine tools.

#9 ·
This is a most timely thread.

Just a few days ago, I was reading through a tech bulletin with photos that I found online that dealt with assembling, disassembling and servicing twin Webers on Giulietta/Giulia Spiders. It showed a number of unique tools that were specially designed for getting into incredibly hard-to-reach places and tightening or loosening nuts and bolts. I have no idea what would be used in the absence of these special wrenches (obvious newbie reveal).

Reading that document reminded me of a YouTube video I had seen of a similar nature, but I couldn't find it again. Hopefully, someone will know what I am referring to and can shed some light.

Thanks,

Ray

#11 ·
I happened to get my hands on a load of factory (Diass) tools. spread out next to eachother about 1-1,5 sq. meter. At first glance I allready noticed some 101/102 tools, and some 105 and transaxle tools.
In about 2,5 weeks I pick it up, and going to catalogue whats there.

#12 ·
If you need any help send me a PM with the tool numbers. I picked up a tool catalog for the 1950's era cars not to long ago.

Reactions: Veep
#14 ·
Also meant to add I have all the other tool catalogs and microfiche ones also.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.