Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I would very much like to have the factory manuals to rebuild 1600 and 1750 engines (1966-1968 Duetto and Spider). First, are there separate manuals for the 1600 and the 1750 engines, or are they combined in one manual? I hear a lot of talk about how good these are, about people having friends email copies to them, etc., but I have not had any luck in finding them myself. Where can I get these? If anyone has e-copies they'd be willing to email to me, I would really appreciate it. Any advice will be greatly appreciated! Thanks in advance.

·
Trained (ex)Professional, , 1953-2018 RIP
16,232 Posts
You'll have a real tough time finding an Alfa published 1750 engine manual since Alfa didn't publish one. :eek: The recommendation is to use the 1600/2000 engine manuals along with the 1750 tech specs manual.

Please send me a PM if you'd like them.

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi. Thanks VERY much! I already PMed you earlier, but I am having problems with Verizon filtering large emails and not delivering them to me, not even to my spam folder. I've PMed you with a gmail account, just in case. Thanks.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Hey Jim i just PMed you on a lights question. but i just came acrossed this do you have the rebuild manual for a 79 spider?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts