Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
265 Posts
Perfect for the day.!

Hope the cars with the real livery do better than they did last year.

Mike

·
Registered
4,639 Posts
Is Orlen a fuel company?
I am sure there is a lot of tech that went into the car from last year's racing season, and we can hope they can capitalize on that this year.
So China is out, so whats next?

·
Premium Member
265 Posts
Biscione - they did the same thing last year. It's a 1-off livery. The real look will be shown later.

Velocedoc - there are concerns about Vietnam too, since it shares a border with China.

Mike

·
Administrator
12,197 Posts
I predict Mercedes last year in F1, so they will want to go out with a bang.

F1 has been talking stupid things like 2 stroke engines ... manufacturers will run a mile. Pretty much telling them to go to FE
Pete

·
Registered
4,639 Posts
To skip Vietnam would really hurt any efforts they have put into getting ready for their first F1 race. Skipping Vietnam and China put them back into Europe? it would make sense to put Vietnam and Singapore in line with each other to minimize the expenses to move the cars and teams. Then to Australia.

·
Administrator
12,197 Posts
Mercedes have already won. They have come up with a way of running straights with zero toe in or out. This will make the tyres run cooler and last longer, less blisters, and also increase straight line speed due to less tyre scrub so less hp loss.

Pete

·
Registered
324 Posts
The Mercedes system looks so brilliantly simple I am surprised that someone did not do this long ago. Oh and now when someone refers to "Alpha" it might not be a typo.
Dave

·
Premium Member
265 Posts
Wonder which team will be the first to copy the Mercedes system. Doubt it will be Sauber, I mean Alfa Romeo.

Mike

1 - 10 of 10 Posts