Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,890 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Alfisti,
I am offering for sale, my GTV6 Balocco. It runs excellent, has NO RUST, and is a daily driver. We have replaced the timing belt, waterpump and driveshaft bearing. It needs nothing to be driven and enjoyed and wouldn't take much to be made perfect. The body is very straight and did I mention rust free? It has one small dent and several scratches in the paint, but looks very nice. Engine, tranny and clutch are very good, it has good tires and all lights work. I would not hesitate to drive it across the country.
We also have 12 GTV6 parts cars for all of your future needs.
I am willing to take $5,200 firm, and can consider delivering as far as New York.
For more info, PM me or call 207 671-9585
Thank you for your consideration,
Glennco

Attachments

·
Registered
3,890 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
???????????

·
Registered
6,087 Posts
???????????
Well, you did say "We also have 12 GTV6 parts cars for all of your future needs.", so you can't blame him for the "Mmmmmm.... Spare parts." ;)

Best regards,

·
Registered
3,890 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
You are right Enrique,
I was just thinking "What, this ain't no parts car!!"
I tell ya, if I didn't live in the middle of nowhere at the top of the country, I could have a thriving parts biz! By the way, if anyone wants parts, C'mon up!! Heavy Metal Alfa Pick-A-Part is open!!!

·
Registered
664 Posts
Glennco,

Sorry for the miss understanding. I wouldn't break up the Balocco for parts, that is going to make some alfista happy.

But have book marked your address for 12 donor alfettas. How did you get 12 alfettas to follow you home?

·
Registered
3,890 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Bought my first GTV6 12 years ago [still have it!!], and they seem to multiply out in the yard. Horny little buggers!
Seriously though, I have spent lots of time and money saving GTV6's from the crusher. Up my way, the rust worm is brutal. I have several cars that have less than 50,000 miles on them and are totally unrestorable [ and believe me, MY opinion of restorable is much more generous than most].
Unfortunately, I have to work full time at my other biz to survive, otherwise I would try to make a go at parts sales.

·
Registered
3,890 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Holiday special;

I will take $4,500 for the car. It is a daily driver, is completely rustfree and would make a excellent start for someone who wants to build the ultimate GTV6 !!
I would not hesitate to drive this car anywhere !!
Free delivery as far as NYC. A $500 value in itself !

·
Registered
1,661 Posts
it's good to see you finally figured out how to post pics. i guess since i've been gone so long, you had to figure it out or find someone else to post your pics. ;) how are you bro? love the car, will pm you.

·
Registered
2,784 Posts
Hey Glean you still have one in CA to get one day.:rolleyes:

·
Registered
3,890 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
SOLD !!!

To a very nice gentleman. It will be keeping company with the gents Duetto.

Next up, a sweet 86 Spider, black on black, clean car.
Also coming up, 2 GTV6's

1 - 12 of 12 Posts