Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
692 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have recently created some new alfa art. These are wooden cutouts made from primed plywood, painted with fine art quality acrylic paint, and finished with gloss varnish.

They are ready to hang on wall or just placed on top of shelf or cabinet. Nice for garage, office, or bedroom of future alfisti.

The two profiles measure 42" long by 18" tall. the one which is the front of GTV is 19" tall and 22.5 inches wide.

I am going to post pics.

BB members can purchase for $125.00 plus shipping. If unsatisfied with item, I will accept return and refund purchase price.

Items are now on ebay and you can look at my feedback score under podocarpus1.

Attachments

·
Registered
318 Posts
Very nice. Have you thought of taking requests for a specific car? Could send you pics of my 164S. Thx...

·
Registered
62 Posts
Originl Artwork

Anyone who owns an Alfa and does not start to collect Mr. Quinlisk's art is not thinking clearly. What am I saying, no need to own an Alfa, just purchase and enjoy for years.

Good Luck JQ!!

Tom

·
Registered
692 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Very nice. Have you thought of taking requests for a specific car? Could send you pics of my 164S. Thx...
Thanks rags, I would certainly be willing to make a portrait of anyone's alfa,
and I have a new one coming this week to this thread. It will be the TZ in a nice pose. Hopeful for a GTA race car soon as well.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts