Alfa Romeo Forums banner

F/S 1994 164 LS Twin Cam: Automatic

907 Views 3 Replies 3 Participants Last post by  padrino
1994 164 LS TWIN CAM: White, Automatic, Sunroof, Black Leather interior, All Timing components replaced within the last 600 miles, Car currently shows 102,770 miles, Because of Colorado Statute, must be sold "MILES EXEMPT" (10 years or older, without seller sign off) Runs very well, $ 4299.00: Email for more PIX. Rick 303.596.9865 [email protected]

Attachments

See less See more
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
My 83 year old scilian mom needs a new car! Her 1984 Toyota Camry looks like someone's beat it up with a baseball bat. This 164's really nice and for the price if she were to beat it to death also that wouldn't be such a bad thing...except I couldn't do that to an Alfa. She'll have to get another Toyota!!

Padrino
My 83 year old scilian mom needs a new car! Her 1984 Toyota Camry looks like someone's beat it up with a baseball bat. This 164's really nice and for the price if she were to beat it to death also that wouldn't be such a bad thing...except I couldn't do that to an Alfa. She'll have to get another Toyota!!

Padrino
Did I miss something?:confused:
Yeah, your 164's too nice to let my scilian mom have at it. Nice car, good price, old bad driver mom.

Padrino
1 - 4 of 4 Posts