Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,784 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello all time has come to sell the back up car. This is one of the best running 164's around! I took it on the Santa Cruz Alfa drive last year everybody behind me had trouble keeping up! I also took it to the APE swap meet last year. It has been my back up/chase car when I go out and buy other cars and Alfa's.

It is an automatic with 150k miles and a clean CA title. This is one of the few 164's that you will see that everything works on it heat, air, cruse, windows, antenna etc etc. Factory alarm with remotes updated steppers. The tbelt was done at 130k. I just changed the rack and got it aligned. I also did the a/c and put a new Pioneer c/d player in with speakers. Looks good runs real good. It has no dents and few dings on it. The seats have some where to them(see pic). One thing to note this is a non sunroof car.

Sale pending

Attachments

·
Premium Member
26,820 Posts
Sounds like a keeper not a seller to me. You are going to miss her when she is gone. No sun roof a real plus for a tall dude. That is one reason I bought my Originale B model no sun roof and fabric seats allow me enough head room to drive mine with a hat and still have headroom.

White is my favorite color, too. All it needs is a set of S wheels to really set it off.

·
Registered
2,784 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Sounds like a keeper not a seller to me. You are going to miss her when she is gone. No sun roof a real plus for a tall dude. That is one reason I bought my Originale B model no sun roof and fabric seats allow me enough head room to drive mine with a hat and still have headroom.

White is my favorite color, too. All it needs is a set of S wheels to really set it off.

Yes Steve, I will miss her this is my favorite 164 so far. I drive her almost every day. My sister wants her so so bad. I had to do some work on her Camry recently so took her on the Alfa drive while I was fixing the Camry and after she drove the L to work she called from work and told me I can keep the Camry. Last year at the bay area Alfa drive quite a few people said wow thats an auto?
I am 6"2 and some change and always were a ball cap so I know what you mean. On the bright side my new Q does not have a sunroof neither so its a fair trade off!

·
Registered
3,506 Posts
Oh, it hurts. You get a Q4. Is it one of the three or so already known on the bb? And Steve is right about the non-sunroof cars. I just have my plate full now. Or it's become apparent to me finally that it's full.

Michael

·
Registered
2,784 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Oh, it hurts. You get a Q. Is it one of the three or so already known on the bb? And Steve is right about the non-sunroof cars. I just have my plate full now. Or it's become apparent to me finally that it's full.

Michael
Buy it anyways and I will half the shipping! Yes the car that I am buying is one known on the BB. It don't hurt nothing over here but my pocket's!

·
Premium Member
2,811 Posts
Tempting......

·
Premium Member
9,745 Posts
MERRY CHRISTMAS LENARD!

Take down your christmas lights, it's july! :rolleyes:

;)
Hello all time has come to sell the back up car. This is one of the best running 164's around! I took it on the Santa Cruz Alfa drive last year everybody behind me had trouble keeping up! I also took it to the APE swap meet last year. It has been my back up/chase car when I go out and buy other cars and Alfa's.

It is an automatic with 150k miles and a clean CA title. This is one of the few 164's that you will see that everything works on it heat, air, cruse, windows, antenna etc etc. Factory alarm with remotes updated steppers. The tbelt was done at 130k. I just changed the rack and got it aligned. I also did the a/c and put a new Pioneer c/d player in with speakers. Looks good runs real good. It has no dents and few dings on it. The seats have some where to them(see pic). One thing to note this is a non sunroof car.

$2500

·
Registered
2,784 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
MERRY CHRISTMAS LENARD!

Take down your christmas lights, it's july! :rolleyes:

;)

So funny the pic is from when I got the car. Note all my cars are in my warehouse now!

·
Premium Member
9,745 Posts
So funny the pic is from when I got the car. Note all my cars are in my warehouse now!
hahaha:D Just kidding! I am sending you some money for it! Look for a bad check in the mail!:p

·
Registered
2,784 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
hahaha:D Just kidding! I am sending you some money for it! Look for a bad check in the mail!:p

Hey just put it on Jon's CC!:D

"You are on vacation here and the people who stole your CC are on vacation here" (as airplane passes over head).:eek:

·
Registered
3,506 Posts
In some cases and circumstances, asking for price is a bit like asking someone what color underwear she's wearing. There's an answer, but it may not be for public display.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts