Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
869 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've heard that someone produces or produced plastic chrome repop eyebrows for the 750-101s. Is this true and anyone have any or know where I can find them.
Thanks
neil

·
Premium Member
4,516 Posts
I've heard that someone produces or produced plastic chrome repop eyebrows for the 750-101s. Is this true and anyone have any or know where I can find them.
Thanks
neil
Yes. Back in the 80's and early 90's. I know Alfa Ricambi sold them. Maybe some of the others did to.

·
Premium Member
4,516 Posts
My 59 101 Spider has a set of them on it. They are held on with ugly through bolts.

Jonathan
They original came with flat head chrome plastic pins to hold them on. But they broke if you ever had to remove them.

·
Administrator
3,805 Posts
Neil I have a friend who has a plastic set on his Giulia Spider, pretty sure he'd swap for a set of decent repop stainless steel ones.....

Ciao
Greig

·
Registered
162 Posts
Mine have the flathead pins. I will part with them, but they are a bit tarnished. I will take a look this weekend.

Jonathan

·
Registered
46 Posts
Eyebrows

Hi Neil,

I got a set of fiberglass eyebrows and side spears for my Giulietta spider from Al Leake, maybe a dozen years ago. Someone in his circle of friends made them, and maybe still has the molds. It's a mystery.

Sid in SF

1 - 9 of 9 Posts