Alfa Romeo Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,525 Posts
Oh-oh! I think I am getting a sweet tooth.... nice lookin'!

·
Registered
5,303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Tool so big you take the part to it. Intake manifold needs work, but will have to wait for the next head removal. Brass at both ends a bit dingy. This is bare aluminum with just a coat of wax, so it corrodes just by touching any brass. (Actually the brass is the victim electrolytically). I have smaller buffs for these bits. Maybe tomorrow....
;)
Robert

·
Registered
5,303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 · (Edited)
Take your time.
The more time you take, the more time you spend with that which you love and less time with that her in the house :D
Single; only fish in the house.

:)

As to time - I have seven large plastic bins of new parts waiting for the next Major. Still collecting sheetmetal - floors, etc. If I can find the right close ratio gear set, and maybe a watts link too.......

Robert

·
1966-2013
13,741 Posts
Is this better?
Muchly.
Now clearcoat them so they can be ignored for several years LOL

Single; only fish in the house
So you're saying it may smell like there's a chick there, but there really isn't?

As to my previous comment, don't get me wrong, I love my wife very much.
One of the greatest joys I have is watching her while she sleeps peacefully and blissfully unaware in a totally relaxed state with that kind of aura she gets about her along with the way her gorgous long hair delicately fans out across the covers and thinking about whether I should or should not sit on her chest while I hold the pillow over her face.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.