Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,790 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, I'm really close to finishing my '67 Super. One major problem, the gaskets between the newly beautifully restored door handles and the body are missing!!! Also, the aluminum trim around the rear window seal is also gone. I have looked at the typical places (Alfaholics/Re-Originals, etc...) and no luck thus far. Can anyone suggest other sources?

Also, the minor details like the rubber pieces at the front hood preventing metals from crashing into each other. Besides purchasing $500 rear tail-light units...anyone have a source in the Midwest area that is capable of restoring existing?

·
Premium Member
374 Posts
For the rubber seals, try Mr. Fiat:
Mr Fiat - Parts
The ones you want are on this page, but you must read the descriptions as the illustrations aren't accurate - he uses filler pictures for a lot of the items.

·
Registered
1,790 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Lots of good stuff in the Mr. Fiat site. Didn't see anything on the Door Handles gaskets. :(

·
Premium Member
661 Posts
Rear window trim

I think I have a rear window aluminum trim piece from a very rusty Super I recently parted out. I'll check tomorrow. You also might check with Giles #@ Classic Alfa. I think I bought some from him even though they don't show on their web site. And shipping is only 4-5 days to the USA from England.

Stu

·
Premium Member
661 Posts
Hood rubber stops

Forgot to mention that Highwood Alfa has the hood stops and Classic Alfa may well have them, also. I bought mine a couple years ago from OKP in Germany, so there are plenty of sources.

Stu

·
Registered
1,790 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hi Stu, did you ever check to see if you had that rear window aluminum trim? Also, can you check to see if you have a front drivers door latch. See my attached picture. Mine is cracked.

Thanks again,
Carm

Attachments

·
Registered
328 Posts
Hi,
I can help out with NOS rear light assemblies from Carellos but left side only. I also have some door striker plates but used. And they cost a fraction of 500:)

·
Registered
1,790 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Hi,
I can help out with NOS rear light assemblies from Carellos but left side only. I also have some door striker plates but used. And they cost a fraction of 500:)

I would like to purchase one of those striker plates (door latches).

Thanks,
Carm

1 - 11 of 11 Posts