Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just bought a 2019 Giulia ti and am wondering if anyone has found a good extended warranty from other than a dealer?

Also in the market for floor mats with the Alfa Romeo logo. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

·
Supporting Vendor
4,447 Posts
There are a number of providers that offer the factory/MOPAR warranties for substantially less than your "local" dealers do. They are usually dealerships that have an online presence and sell the warranties direct. They are the same factory extended warranty and will be honored anywhere. You can also use their prices to negotiate with your local dealership on the cost (sometimes).

We have these mats in stock for the Giulia. Nice quality and made in Italy!

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
Pat, contact [email protected] 269-488-2080 I purchased the top tier (MAX CARE, I think it's called) genuine MOPAR extended warranty for my 2018 Ti Q4 from him for less than half of what my Alfa Maserati Dealer wanted. 8 years 85k (longer mileage caps available; I didn't need it) for $1620. It covers pretty much everything except the shiny bits (lenses, paint, trim, leather, etc) It's the real deal. He's a nice guy on the phone; very knowledgeable. Highly recommend. I have no affiliation with him. There are a few threads about extended warranties for our cars on the giuliaforums.com

·
Premium Member
71 Berlina 74 GTV 17 Giulia Q4
6,621 Posts
I got my extended from Tom, great guy, knowledgeable and easy to work with. There are three levels to the Mopar extended, Top of the line covers everything the new car warranty does, middle is Extended Care I think, and base covers the powertrain. I got the middle one with a $200 deduct, 8 years beginning from the in service date which gives me essentially 4 years, and 85K miles. The cost was $940 thereabouts. The dealer in Shreveport told me they can't sell extended warranties except for when the car is new. They said they have a great 3rd party that would be happy to sell me one for $3500! Thanks but no thanks. Except for this forum I'd never had known about Tom and a reasonable extended warranty!

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
@gigem75 , the top tier does NOT cover everything the new car warranty covers. See post #4.

·
Premium Member
71 Berlina 74 GTV 17 Giulia Q4
6,621 Posts
ok, how bout pretty much everything and more than the middle level.

Reactions: andylarry
1 - 7 of 7 Posts