Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello

As summer is coming (for me at least)I´m about to replace my exhaust, but I want to know which part number can I use. If someone has experience with that please help me. Actually I'm in Costa Rica and the problem is that they will bill me like 320$ for the 2 Dynomax mufflers only and 100$ for a catalytic converter, plus the pipes. So that's not a good business for me. The pipes will be built here(that's cheap), but I wanted to buy:
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B000XQK0VK/ref=wl_it_dp_o_pC_S_ttl?_encoding=UTF8&colid=3SX8GZQRYP6T7&coliid=I1C494MY1H22Q0
and a couple a mufflers that will fit in my car, but I have no idea how to search them. My car is noisy enough to disturb my neighbors so I don't want something that will sound like a tuned honda civic. I need the big muffler from the center section and little one from the rear sections, and if someone can help me with the dimensions or the part numbers in magnaflow, flowmaster or dynomax it would be highly appreciated.

Regards from Costa Rica
Miguel

·
Registered
325 Posts
Pardon my ignorance but in Costa Rica do you have access to the US corporation Autozone.com? I recently replaced the 2 mufflers on my '89 S3 with OEM replacements with lifetime warranty for around $200 US.

As for the cat, I've seen bolt on replacements on amazon.com for as little as $180 US to as much as $800.

Hope this helps-M5.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts